Sticky lenses


So it's getting to that time of night when staring at a computer screen is compulsory. My eyes hurt.
Looking psycho.


Was at Wireless this weekend with Sleek MakeUP and it was AWESOMEEEEE
The best "work" I've ever done.
And not having a decent wash for a few days is pretty liberating! It may have been in central London but I couldn't go without that divine festival grime.

Being in the office now seems altogether more fun after it. Like I know Sleek MakeUP are going places and I wanna go too. Lovebox is coming up in 2 weeks and it's my boifday weekend! Not so thrilled about turning 23, but 22 has been a hard slog of a year. Am I an adult now?!

Plus, home this weekend for my brother's 22nd birthday and to watch the British Grand Prix with my Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment